The n8 touch Concept
N8tures Therapy Centers
N8tures Therapy Centers were designed as a wellness center for the future, combining a spa-like feeling and atmosphere with the benefits of massage and chiropractic services.
N8tures Therapy Centers include:
- 3-6 No Appointment Chair Massage Stations.
- 2-7 Appointment Only Private Massage Rooms that provide all types of therapy.
- A comfortable Reception Area and Quiet Room.
- A well merchandised Retail Area capable of generating additional revenue.
Chiropractors can now embrace a new trend of no appointment necessary practices with the ability to provide a no appointment necessary chair massage at the same time.
N8tures Therapy Centers allow chiropractors to enjoy a whole new business model. They give chiropractors the opportunity to tap into a whole new clientéle with new marketing strategies produced by the n8 touch team.
No appointment needed chair massages at special events, such as sporting events, marathons, concerts, and all types of large gatherings.
- Trade shows
- Biz 2 Biz
The relaxst8tion2go franchise is perfect for those who enjoy having a changing working environment, rather than going to work at the same location everyday. This business opportunity allows you to use your sales skills, interact with large corporate clients, locate special events and do a large number of chair massages in a short period of time.
Relaxst8tions are designed as a wellness and stress reduction centers for the masses. As life becomes more hectic, it is necessary to find moments of relaxation.
- Site Specific.
- Placed in high traffic areas such as malls, airports, convention centers, life style centers and large downtown office buildings.
- Built with a comfortable reception area that serves as a well-merchandised retail area capable of generating additional revenue.
- Private, no appointment necessary with cubed chair massage that provides all types of chair therapy.
Chiropractors who purchase a relaxst8tion in their area can now locate and meet new clientéle who would not normally walk into a chiropractic office.